Monday, May 12, 2008

My Sweet Girls



I have the best helpers! For mother's day, Aaron and the kids gave me a new set of dishes! I love them! We had to use them for our Sunday dinner, so the girls helped me wash and dry them.

After washing them, they set the table for dinner. Grace had the idea to put a Hershey's Kiss at every plate. Lucy took the cup she had been drinking out of all day, and used it to fill up the glasses. Sanitary????? I love the way they set the table. Thanks for your help girls!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the new dishes! Great colors. And your girls are adorable.

Norris Fam said...

I love those dishes too! One day I want to be at a dinner party at your house eating off those dishes!

What a great mom you are!

Brenna said...

Fun new dishes...nice job!

Cabin grandma said...

nice table! good job Aaron on the dishes! Did he pick them out? tell grace I think the Hershey kiss was a great touch!