Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury....




Do you think a jury could take him seriously with a gap between his front teeth?

On Monday, Aaron was on his way to Grand Forks South Dakota for a trial. As he was driving, he tried to open a bottle with is teeth and ended up knocking out a filling he had in his front tooth!! He chipped it when he was 10 years old and had a filling there so he did not have a gap. Well, when it popped out he panicked and drove straight home. He called the dentist and said, "I have a dental emergency!.....I cannot give a closing argument with a huge gap between my front teeth." I am sure the receptionist was very concerned about his closing argument. So they got him in and he got it fixed and got back on the road. When I saw him, I could not stop laughing.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I am laughing out loud here! That is so hilarious. He's right. The jury would NOT have taken him seriously! I wouldn't. Thanks for the laugh, Aaron!

Jeppson Clan said...

I'm laughing too. Too, too funny. I thought is was a joke picture or something. Glad he got it fixed quickly. You know, that will now be a forever Aaron quote. "I have a dental emergency!..."

Norris Fam said...

Was that a bottle of Jack Daniels eh hillbilly? DAN

Amber M. said...

OH. My. Gosh. Tony and I are DYING! Not such a great look, Aaron.:-)

The Toronto Family said...

THAT is soooo funny!!!

Cabin grandma said...

i think Aaron is awesome to let you take a picture and post it! isn't life fun?