Monday, September 6, 2010

Days 40-48

The next 8 days were a whirlwind of events. My Mom helped me get my house pulled together during the week and then on Friday my sister Wendy and her husband Gary came for a visit! My Dad returned the next night and we had fun celebrating his birthday with him. We have six fun filled days with everyone and we were busy for all of it. Here are a few pictures of the week.


Aaron's Aunt Kathy was in town and stopped by for a quick visit.


A day at the National Zoo



The panda was especially fun to watch.




A free concert by the National Symphony Orchestra that was truly amazing. We were also able to spend some time with my cousin Richard and his wife Jo.



And the grand finale.....BSU VS Virginia Tech. I would like to think that all of these family members came all the way from Idaho just to see me. But something tells me they were actually coming for this big game. We had a lot of fun with everyone and hope we can get them all to come again. Is BSU playing here any time soon???

2 comments:

Crowntown said...

What a crazy but fun month you guys have had!

Whitney said...

Wow! That looks like a blast!