Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 49


Lucy is in half day afternoon kindergarten. I think it is just perfect for her. She gets to ride the kindergarten bus and has 2 friends on our street that are in her class.

Well, it finally happened. I think we may have been the last people on the planet to start school this year. And I am not sure there are many kids who can say they had a summer that lasted 4 months! We have had one busy summer that at times seemd never ending. But here we are, finally starting school.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

It worked out great that you had a late start so you could get all moved and everything. They look so cute and ready to go back.

Crowntown said...

I don't know about every parent, but I know every kid dreams of longer summers. Your has definatly been busy! I sure it's nice to have everything quite down.

Whitney said...

yeah! that is great that they started school!