Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 60



Tonight Aaron and I had cupcakes from a very popular little cupcake shop in Georgetown. We waited in a line for 40 minutes to place our order. We learned that this cupcake shop is the location for a reality show on TLC called "DC Cupcake." We ordered 6 cupcakes all different flavors and shared them....all. My personal favorite was the pb fudge. But the Salted Caramel, the Coconut, and the Key Lime were a close second.
Totally worth the 40 minute wait. If you come visit, I will buy one for you.

5 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That looks really yummy!

Cabin grandma said...

I will take you up on it! looks delightful!

Tiffany said...

What a fun place to go! The picture even looks delicious!

Wendy said...

I am so sad that I drove right past that place and didn't get a key lime cupcake. :-( Sounds divine. I may just have to come back.

Whitney said...

ooh! yum yum yum! ive heard of that show... look good!