Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 95


While discussing what Jake should be for Halloween, I decided he was just the right size for the Dumbo costume. This was originally worn by Noah for his 2nd Halloween. So I pulled it out thinking there was no way Jake would let me put it on him. But, true to form, Jake surprised me and was so excited about being an elephant! He has never seen Dumbo so we decided he needed to see what he was dressing up as. He sat on the couch and watched all of Dumbo while wearing his costume.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

and look at his face! he LOVES it! :) good one!

Whitney said...

hes such a cute dumbo!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I remember when Noah wore that. So cute!!!

Wendy said...

He looks adorable. That costume is my favorite!

Cabin grandma said...

ok, so that is the cutest thing ever! Jake makes a great elephant!