Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 88

On Wednesday Jeff told me that Texas and Nebraska were playing each other on Saturday and asked if we wanted to have a football party. Apparently there is a game called "corn hole" that is very popular among football fans. That night Jeff and Aaron constructed corn hole which is basically a bean bag toss. Brenna made the bean bags and I cheered everyone on!


Texas VS Nebraska


We had our own football game during half time.

I love this picture. Brenna is super mom with Janie in her arms while blocking for James who ran for a touchdown. Jeff has kind of a scary look on his face as he blocks Noah.
An intense game of corn hole.
Texas may have beat Nebraska, but I won corn hole.

4 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Love it! Love the pictures of the football game.

Crowntown said...

So fun! I'm glad you've got family close by to play with! But I won't lie, I'm a little jelous that it's not me! :)

Whitney said...

i love that first picture! and the third one! haha

Allens, Inc. said...

What a fun night!