Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween....a little late

We had a very special treat for Halloween this year. Grandma Bird came for a visit! The kids were so excited to see her and to take her trick or treating.

I bought Jake a lion costume that ended up not working out. So he got to wear the tigger costume from when Noah was 4 months old. It was a little short. Lucy was Fancy Nancy! She was so cute and if you are not familiar with the Fancy Nancy books, you are missing out!

After taking this picture, Noah decided he was "uncomfortable" with all that face paint. So we hurry and washed it off before heading out to trick or treat. Grace started out as Hannah Montana but in the end decided a witch was a better choice. My Mom made this witch costume and my sisters and I all took turns wearing it. It is so fun to see my little girl wearing it now. And I love the stripey tights.

This is Aaron as the hulk. I found this costume at Goodwill about 4 years ago and every year Aaron puts it on, we all laugh, and then he takes it off. Classic.

9 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Your kids look great. Aaron too. Matt says he can't believe he let you take a picture of him in his hulk costume. "I wonder if she finds it romantic.". Still laughing. You guys are great!

Dacia said...

Looks like fun. How awesome that grandma got to be there. I bet the kids loved it!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I love all the costumes! The fancy nancy one is especially great! :)

Cabin grandma said...

what a fun time that was! I loved the whole week. Your blog is so cute.

Norris Fam said...

Very spooky...Aaron as the hulk I mean!

OggieDoggie said...

We were so glad to see the Halloween costumes. You guys looked awesome - everyone! 'wish you could have come trick or treating to Grandma and Grandpa Ogden's house. We had 75 trick or treaters at our house!

OggieDoggie said...

We were so glad to see the Halloween costumes. You guys looked awesome - everyone! 'wish you could have come trick or treating to Grandma and Grandpa Ogden's house. We had 75 trick or treaters at our house!

Allens, Inc. said...

Does Aaron know his deltoid is slipping? I love all the costumes! Fun that Grace could wear your old one.

Whitney said...

great costumes! come on Aaron! that is a great costume! keep it on!