Monday, April 16, 2012

Train Ride, Sleep overs, Friends, and a Monk Seal

We were lucky to have our good friends stay with us for a few nights. These sweet girls (and their little brother) are starting to become part of the family! Their Dad was deployed to Afghanistan  in January and will be gone for a year. He was home for a quick 2 week R&R and so we had the kids stay with us for a few nights while their mom and dad went to Kauai. We had a great time!


Our favorite surfing beach will occasionally have a monk seal sunbathing on the sand.  

Jake and I went on a train ride with friends.


I am so glad that my kids are making friends.


These 3 could stay in the water all day and night.

3 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Great pictures. I'm so glad your kids are making friends too. :)

Cabin grandma said...

I miss you SO much! looks like a great time was had by all!

Whitney said...

that looks like so much fun! glad you guys are enjoying yourselves!