Friday, August 12, 2011

School has Started!


School started on August 1st and so far everyone is happy. They have to wear the school t-shirt every day and every day Noah makes a joke about how they are all wearing the same shirt again.


The first few days of school the kids walked. Jake and I would walk with them and Jake would complain the entire time. Then the kids decided to ride their bikes instead. So Jake quickly learned how to ride on a bike with training wheels so he could keep up! It didn't take much to teach him. Just had to work out how to steer and watch where he was going. Jake is much happier now that he gets to ride a big bike!

The first cookie Friday of the school year!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay for school! :) i hope they are having a great time! Love the T-shirts. And thanks for reminding me about cookie Friday. I still need to enforce that.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Yeah for cookie friday! Love the bike picture of Jake.

OggieDoggie said...

Wow! I can't believe that Jake is riding a bike so soon. I'll bet that the way he goes, the training wheels will soon be gone!
Wow! One whole load of wash can just be red things now. The kids look so happy and ready for school. They are such good students;they will love it. Keep us posted.
It's fun to see that wherever you go, your home is there because your family is all together. What a
cute family you are!

Anne Dougherty said...

Wow! Talk about easy school shopping! Zac couldn't quit
e understand it...I love it! Happy School Days!
=Anne

Brenna said...

Way to go Jake! I miss Noah's jokes.

Wendy said...

Jake looks so big on that bike! I love Noah's daily joke . . . so funny. And I think it is brilliant to have a school shirt they wear every day. So simple. :-)
I am inspired by your cookie Friday tradition. I think we will have to try it this year!