Monday, August 31, 2009

Jake

Jake and I have been enjoying our time together while the 3 older kids are at school. We walk the kids to the bus and then spend the morning playing and going on outings. It has been so fun to spend one on one time with child #4.

He has been helping me in the kitchen a little.

After our fun filled mornings, we eat lunch and then Jake has his 3 hour nap! He sleeps until it is time to go get the kids from the bus.

He loves walking to the bus stop to wait for the kids to come.

Waiting for the bus....

The kids love to give Jake hugs when they get off the bus and he is always so happy to see them.

Noah Grace and Lucy are so sweet with Jake and make him feel so loved.

7 comments:

Crowntown said...

That is so sweet! And a 3 hour nap! You are one lucky momma.

Jeppson Clan said...

Cute sweet Jake. Your kids are so nice to each other. I hope mine are like that when they are older...maybe it's b/c they are all boys? :)

OggieDoggie said...

What a wonderful thing that your kids get along so well! No competition, fighting, or arguing - at least not much. You must be doing it right!

Amber M. said...

Cute pictures!! We put the kids on the bus this morning and Josh kept saying, "Bus? Anna?" So sad.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

So cute! I love your kids! Give them all hugs for me.

Norris Fam said...

Loved that post! Little Jake is one handsome dude! If my kiddo slept for 3 hrs I know I'd be sleeping right along with him :)

Cabin grandma said...

I am so behind on blog reading! I love the pictures of the kids and school. You must be loving the 3 hour nap time. That's a long time! Jake just gets cuter and cuter all the time. Thanks for posting! love it!