Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!

School started August 12th! I now have 3 kids in school. A 4th grader, a 2nd grader and a kindergartener! Our day starts very early with the bus coming at 7:35. It has been a little tough for everyone adjusting to this new schedule after such a carefree summer.
I am so glad Lucy has Noah and Grace to take care of her and show her the way.
After I took this picture, she climbed on the bus and I cried. She was so excited to go to school and loved her first day.
Meeting up with old friends is one of the best parts of starting school again!

5 comments:

Cabin grandma said...

Gotta love the first day of school! So fun!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

that last one was not mom... it was me... oops!

Norris Fam said...

Holly...I must say you have some pretty dang cute kids! That wave from the bus almost made ME cry :)

Dora Thomas said...

I found you girl. Your kiddos are so big and cute. By the way I love the music on you blog, I am dancing right now. Laurel' s number is 928 771 9340.
Keep in touch

Jeppson Clan said...

I got teary reading this too! I love all the pics especially the one of the girls holding hands. That's what it's all about, taking care of each other.
p.s.
I love Grace's haircut, it looks great on her.