Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Visitors

We love it when family comes to visit! Aaron's parents came out from Utah for a few days and we had a great time with them. My kids love it when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit and love the extra attention from their loving grandparents. I usually take an over abundance of pictures on these fun occasions. But for some reason, that did not happen this time. I have just a few of the last day they were here and that is it. I am so sad I do not have more of our great weeekend, but I wanted to document the event anyway.

Grandma and Grandpa arrived Friday afternoon and we enjoyed a fun evening at home with them. Then Saturday we took them to the Air and Space Museum which was very cool. We had not been there before and my kids loved it. We watched conference and played games and had fun spending the day together. On Sunday we spent the day watching conference together. Grandma helped my kids with conference packets and played so many games with them. Monday was spent visiting Aaron at work and going out to lunch. Grandma spent a lot of time playing games and coloring with Lucy while the older kids were at school.

When everyone got home, Grandma did some Yoga with the kids

We had a small birthday party for Grandma and the kids loved helping her blow out her 6 candles.

*Grandma & Grandpa bought pizza for dinner with a cinnamon and sugar pizza for dessert!
I am a slacker and did not make her a birthday cake.

Noah had a music concert at school that evening and he was so happy that Grandma and Grandpa were able to come to that before heading home. Thanks for a fun visit Grandma and Grandpa! We miss you already and can't wait to see you this summer.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun! :-)

OggieDoggie said...

We loved our visit! It was hard to come home. We can't wait 'til summer. I better get doing yoga for real so I'm ready. Our Omaha grandkids are the best, the cutest, and the smartest. They are great game players. Love you all!