Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Friends

The Jeppson's came to visit! Our good friends from law school came to Omaha for a few days and it was so fun to see them. We had a great time and I am so glad they were able to spend a few days with us. I loved being able to talk with Jamey and reminisce about our Iowa days. A lot has changed since then, but it felt like we could just pick up where we left off...a sure sign of a good friend!

Matt and Jamey were able to go to the temple while they were here and I had the great opportunity to watch their 3 sweet boys. We had a great time! Grace loved their youngest, Ridge, and was a big help.

Noah had a great time showing Jay and Asher his Lego's and Pokemon stuff.

The last time we saw the Jeppson's, Jay was a newborn baby. Noah was only 3. So it was so fun to see Noah (now 8) and Jay (now 5) playing together and talking Pokemon and Lego's. Amazing how time flies!


We were able to enjoy some great weather and headed to the park for a picnic before saying goodbye. Lucy loved playing with Asher and Jay and my kids keep asking me "when are the Jeppson's coming again??!"

Maybe this will entice some of our other Iowa friends to come visit? I sure hope so!

5 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cabin grandma said...

you are a great hostess and friend! Your kids love company! what fun!

Wendy said...

I love the picture of Grace holding Jake on her hip. What a good big sister. I am enticed by the pictures. I want to come!

Norris Fam said...

Please excuse me while I feel sorry for myself for a minute...

What I wouldn't have given to be there with you both, another time I guess!

You are lucky to have both boys and girls to entertain guests that come. We have had many a bored little boy visit our house who (if you can even imagine) didn't want to play barbies or babies. We need a few legos and Pokemon I guess!

How's the hip?

Allens, Inc. said...

Looks like a house full of really cute rascals!