Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my Aunt Julie. So here goes!
Ten years ago, I :
1) Was dating Aaron
2) Attending BYU
3) 10 pounds heavier
4) 19
5) Liked listening to Everclear and Metallica

Five things on my "to do" list:
1) Laundry, as always
2) Food Storage
3) Do something with the bushel of apples on my back porch
4) Plan a Halloween party for Noah's class (any ideas???)
5) Take Grace shopping for new pants

Five snacks I enjoy are:
1) Cottage cheese with fruit
2) yogurt and granola
3) apples and pb (or caramel!)
4) pb m&m's
5) doritos dipped in sour cream

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1) Buy a house and hire a decorator
2) Pay off student loan and car loan
3) Share the wealth
4) Fund my kids college
5) Shop 'till I drop!

Five places I have lived:
1) Boise Idaho
2) Salt Lake City Utah
3) Coralville Iowa
4) Albuquerque New Mexico
5) Omaha Nebraska

Five jobs I have had:
1) Swimming teacher
2) Life guard
3) Cake decorator
4) Babysitter.....
5) Mom

I would love to read about all of you who look at my blog. So play along if you like!

7 comments:

JoJo said...

Not many people have lived in such diverse places as you. My favorite Jake face was the one of him sucking on the ??

Amber M. said...

I love reading my friends' tags...I learn so much!

Wendy said...

Doritos with sour cream? Really? I will have to try that one.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Such healthy snacks - no wonder you are so svelte now! I love ranch flavored doritos dipped in cottage cheese; you should try it sometime.
I love the drool picture of Jake - he is such a cutie!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I used to make "witches brew" for my kid's classes. I dressed up like a witch and used a big black cauldron and had a recipe including things like bat wings, a mouse, and really gross things. I pretended to put them in the cauldron. I would already have apple cider in it and then add dry ice and they loved it.

Norris Fam said...

Cook some noodle (al dente...I learned from experience) and put them in a box and they have to dig through the "guts" to find a piece of candy.

Also...I'm impressed with you're healthy choice of snacks!!! (except the doritos of course :)

Allens, Inc. said...

You could have the kids make spider hats with a bunch of pipe cleaners for legs and party hats, and put those sticky plastic eyes that move around (I know they have a name, you know what I mean) all over their faces to make themselves spiders. That was a fun one. Good luck!