Friday, October 3, 2008

Jake at 8 Months

Jake is on the move! At 8 months he is crawling and pulling himself up to everything.

He loves to play in this drawer that has kid bowls and cups. It is a great spot to keep him occupied while I am in the kitchen!

He also loves climbing on this table. This is a terrible picture, but he does not sop moving and loves to climb up and down.







He has also learned how to climb stairs. This makes me very nervous.









Because he has discovered the stairs, we now have a table we pull in front of the stairs. (Aaron says a baby gate is a waste of money when this table works fine...) Jake loves to pull himself up and look over the top of the table. Click on the picture to see his 2 new teeth! He and I worked long and hard to get those teeth here. He was so crabby! So we were both relieved when they finally came in.












He grabs everything! And crawls as fast as he can towards my camera whenever I get it out.

Jakes love, love, loves being outside. Sometimes it is the only thing that makes him happy. He turns into such a sweet and happy boy when he can crawl around in the grass or sit in his swing. It is so nice to have cool fall weather so we can spend a lot of time outside!
















Jake and Aubrey Tyrrell are finally starting to recognize each other and they get so excited when they see each other. Not a great picture, but Jake is giving Aubrey a kiss.













And finally, if I had to sum up Jake's personality with one picture, this would be it...



If I had to sum him up in 1 word, it would be INTENSE!

7 comments:

The Toronto Family said...

it is going to be a long winter for you and Jake, enjoy taking him out while you still can! what a cute kid!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's eight months already. Time flies, especially when they're little. It looks like you are enjoying every minute of it.

Allens, Inc. said...

Intense...yes, that would be it. I love him!

Brenna said...

That is crazy he is already 8 months! He has the cutest clothes.

Dacia said...

Love the last picture! He looks like he's having fun! I can't believe it's been 8 months since I got the announcment. Wow, time is getting away :)

Cabin grandma said...

oh Holly. what a great picture!

Jill Tyrrell said...

Can I start a "Jake Ogden Fan Club"??? I love that boy!