Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Good Sport

Last Saturday Aaron entered a triathalon as a team with 2 other Jags. Aaron had the swimming stretch of the race and because he was a team not an individual he had to wear a pink swim cap. Poor guy. Not to mention a pink swim cap that was too small! But he was a good sport and did a great job. Their team came in 2nd out of the team entries...way to go!

The guy on the far left, Tom, did the whole race on his own and the other 3 were a team. I am sure there is some joke you could come up with about how many lawyers it takes to do a triathalon...but I am just not that witty!

5 comments:

Luella said...

Thank you for the picture of Aaron in the too small pink swimming cap... this is officially my laugh-out-loud moment of the day!

Wendy said...

Okay, I LOVE that picture of Aaron in his very little pink swim cap. Hilarious! Nice job, Aaron.

Allens, Inc. said...

How fun! Did a triathlon in TX before we left but they never made me wear a pink swim cap. It looks better on Aaron anyway. I think my favorite is Aaron's "I-love-my-swim-cap" face. Way to go with the silver, too!

Cabin grandma said...

what fun! It's a good thing Aaron has such a great sense of humor! love the swim cap

Norris Fam said...

I think Aaron should start his own religion...that cap looks like some 'in touch with their feminine side sorta Jewish but not' kinda hat.

Let me know if he does, I would love to join his congregation!

PS- love my new swimsuits I worn them both already!