Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Birthdays

Noah and Grace celebrated their birthdays just a few days before our vacation. Noah turned 8 and Grace turned 6!


They both chose an ice cream cake from TCBY ( best thing I have ever done for bday cakes! )
Grace had a Glam Party! Ms. Glam came to do hair make-up and manicures. She even gave all the girls a beauty mark!
Grace and all her friends looked so beautiful! Jake got a kiss from the birthday girl and it left a nice mark on his cheek!
For Noah's birthday, he and 3 friends went to a Fun Park to play laser tag and golf. They also had hot dogs and ice cream for dinner! I don't have any pictures of this event because Aaron took the kids to the party while I stayed home to pack! But there will be more to come later on Noah and his baptism.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Happy Birthday cute kids!

One question...does Ms. Glam have a baby on her back? I couldn't quite tell :)

Brian and Emily said...

Looks like you are home and getting back into life. I really wish you lived right next door and Ms Glam could pay me a visit too! What a great birthday party!

Wendy said...

Wow, I want a Ms. Glam party! What a lucky girl Grace is. And it sounds like Noah's was a great party too. Nice job, Mom.w