Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Love this Baby!


I cannot believe Jake is 3 months old! I am having a hard time watching him get big. I feel like the time is going too fast and I want to treasure every second. He is growing into such a fun and happy boy with the sweetest smile.
He has laughed just a few times and it was so cute! Most of the time when he smiles he looks like he is going to bust out laughing any second, but can't quite get it out! I am totally in love with this little boy!
This is the look he gives me when he sees me...so adorable!
At 3 months Jake has discovered his hands and loves to have them in his mouth. He has also started sleeping, most nights, for 7-8 hours at a time!! Hooray! He still loves his bath and I find myself looking forward to that time with him. One of the funnest things about Jake is that he prefers me over his Dad! This is a first for the Ogden family as all of Jake's siblings preferred, and still prefer, their Dad. So I am loving it that Aaron will be trying to calm Jake down and the minute I take him, he is fine...sorry Aaron! I love it!
Noah, Grace and Lucy still adore their little brother and have been very helpful. They love to hold him and talk to him and Noah loves to hold Jake and bounce him if my hands are busy.
I have 4 great kids and I feel so lucky to be their Mom.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how much his face has changed in such a short time! He is still so adorable! Are you sure you don't want a few more, just like him?? :-)

Amber M. said...

He has grown-up so much since I saw his last!! We'll do lunch soon. Did you get Lucy into preschool??

I love that Josh prefers me, too. He is the only one that has.

Brenna said...

He looks so much older then he did when you guys were here! He is way cute.

Cabin grandma said...

i love that boy too! He is growing too fast...but is still SO cute! I'm glad you are enjoying him and he is enjoying you!

Norris Fam said...

Oh my heck...I don't even know that baby and I still love him!

Also, Kallie turns on your blog all the time just to listen to your music. So funny! The Lollipop song is her favorite!

abqmidwife said...

Girl....I finally found your blog!!! Whew!!! Love it! Your kiddos have grown so much but still seem the same. Minus Jake of course, the darling little guy. He is a CUTIE! and yep we're moving. hopefully we can sell our house. i'm sad to move from the ABQ, but i guess (as you know) when the air force tells you to jump you just ask "how high?"
you look great, btw! love ya, angel

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Holly,
I got your comment on my blog - so good to hear from you. I have visited your blog and your family is so adorable.
What is your email? Mine is earlybird8@gmail.com.
Love,
Julie
(I love American Idol too - who are you rooting for?)