Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Visit From Grandma

 We had such a great time with Grandma Bird. She was able to come and stay for 2 weeks! We kept her very busy with sewing lessons, cooking dinner for us, beach adventures, going to the temple, a swim meet, Jake's birthday, shopping with the girls, and we also tried to do a little bit of relaxing. 


At Pearl Harbor.

We took Grandma to our favorite little town on the North Shore, Haleiwa. We ate fresh shrimp from the shrimp trucks, and had shave ice and acai bowls while we watched the surfers. 


Grandma helped Grace make these pajamas. They turned out so cute.  

I can't remember the last time my mom and I went to the temple together. This was a definite highlight for me. 

It was nice having Grandma on the beach taking pictures so Noah and I could go out and surf. 


Noah and Grace had a swim meet and they loved having Grandma there to cheer for them!  

Sitting on the beach in our big matching hats. I think I am sending a text message to all of  my family encouraging them to come visit!!!! 

Lucy decided she needed to take a group photo one night after dinner. First she had us take individual pictures, and then the group at the end.  

Thanks for visiting us Grandma! Can't wait for you to come back and do it all again. 

1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Love the sun hats. :) Looks like a fun visit. I always feel like a new place isn't "home" until Mom comes to see it. :)