Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break Day 1

We loved spending our spring break with cousins!







On Tuesday we went to the Children's Garden. It was very pretty, right on the banks of the Potomac, and the kids had fun running around and digging.












For lunch we decided to stop at Costco for $1 hot dogs and ate them at a park by the airport. The kids loved watching the airplanes take off over their heads. It was a great little spot because there was also a train track, bike path, and you could see the freeway. So we had a planes, trains and automobiles (and bikes) experience!













Don't tell Janie's parents, but I am going to take her with me when we move in a few weeks.

4 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

So much fun! Love all the pictures.

Anne Dougherty said...

What a great Spring Break! We send our love!
Anne & kids

Brenna said...

Thanks for the warning, I will be sure to keep her locked in the closet until you are gone.

Norris Fam said...

hey Noah! I do remember you I hope you red Fabelhean because the winners and the new book are posted on my blog!
friends forever kallie