Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 104


We had a lot of fun showing Grandma and Grandpa the sites of DC. Right before I took this picture, Jake and Lucy were sitting on this cement block by themselves. A Chinese couple came up to me and asked me if I would take their picture. I said sure and then the lady stood next to Lucy and Jake with her arm around Lucy. I paused, and then asked why they wanted a picture with my kids. They expressed in their broken english that they thought Lucy was "so pretty" and they pointed to her blonde hair. I guess they don't see that very much in China.
DC is so beautiful right now with all the trees and leaves changing. It was a beautiful Fall day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so weird that they wanted a pic with your kids! Although Lucy's hair IS beautiful.

Whitney said...

Haha! Thats funny! :) haha she is very pretty! :)

Cabin grandma said...

great pictures! such cute kids!