Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Little Catching Up

Aaron's 37th Birthday
Planting flowers
Reptiles....

Yes, my 2 year old is holding a snake...
and loving it!
Jake and Leo
Aaron and Noah went to Kansas City to go snake hunting. They brought 2 snakes home with them and against my better judgement I allowed them in the house. We now have 1 snake in the tank and 1 is missing. I know, gross. Jake likes to climb up to the shelf they were sitting on and open the lid and hold the snakes. It is a little disturbing. But Aaron is so proud.

8 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Oh wow! that is exciting! The snakes must be somewhat safe then... Jake is getting so big!!!

Wendy said...

EWWWWW! I am never coming to your house again!
(Probably wasn't anyways, but just in case Dad plans a last minute road trip . . . I am not coming.)

Norris Fam said...

Aaron looks exactly the same as the last time I saw him...I mean exactly!

Don't worry, the snake that's lost is probably just sitting under your couch with her nest full of little baby snakes :)

Cabin grandma said...

incredible!!!!! mother of the year award for sure!

Crowntown said...

Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a dog? They're not the least bit creepy.
Cute kids as always!

Wendy said...

Go Noah! How did you talk your mom into that one? ( Maybe you could give me a few tips =)

Allens, Inc. said...

That's gross, Carrie! And what makes it especially disturbing is that there's a large gopher snake lurking somewhere in my house. I feel your pain, Holly. Love the pictures of Jakie and snakie, and how fun for Aaron and Noah to get a boys trip. And of course, happy birthday, Aaron!

Dacia said...

yikes, I hope you found the snake by now :)