Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Highlights

Devils Tower...Apparently you need to see the movie "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" to appreciate this. Aaron and my Dad were the only ones who had seen it.

Camping! We camped every night along the way. It was so fun to camp with my parents and sister and the kids loved camping with cousins. My Dad and Mom cooked some delicious meals and the kids loved exploring and roasting marshmallows together.

Noah really was having a good time.

Jake and Grandma just hanging out.

Cleaning off all that camping dirt!

We took the kids to the Cody Nite Rodeo in Cody Wyoming and it was so fun! My kids had never been to a rodeo before and they were totally getting into it. Grandpa was explaining everything and the kids were cheering for their favorite cowboy or cowgirl.

They even got to sit on a bull!

Jake was so fun to watch. He loved the all the animals and would get so excited when they would come out. He was cheering right along with everyone else. It was so cute.

We all loved the rodeo!

4 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are having a little more fun than we are :) Everyone loves a good small town Rodeo...Jake is totally crackin' me up!!!

Dacia said...

How fun! Looks like a great vacation! Have you already been to Idaho and back or are you still around here. If so, I'd love to meet up with you. Email me :)

Allens, Inc. said...

Yee-haw! There's nothing better than a good fun rodeo! I'm glad you got to see Old Faithful too. Pretty neat, and pretty funny that people think the park rangers set it off??

Cabin grandma said...

I loved holding Jake during the rodeo. He was totally into the whole thing. He was almost better than the rodeo! It was very fun for me.