Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seattle Pictures

Thanks to my sister Melanie for responding to my last post and sending me some pictures of our girl trip.

I just love these girls. They are the best support system, examples and friends that I could ever have. Thanks for a great time. We missed you Brenna!

My parents are so great. They have always been so supportive of me and have been the perfect role models for what I want in my marriage and family. I wish we could live closer to them so that my kids could be around them more. I cherish every moment I get to spend with them.

8 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Sisters are so fun. Holly you are one hot mama!

Norris Fam said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jamey...that Holly is such a babe!

I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! You're parents are the BEST!

One question...how many movies did you watch :)

Amber M. said...

What an awesome trip!! You are all so cute!

JoAnn said...

What a great trip!! that is sooo awesome that you are so close with your family!

Wendy said...

Let's do it again. Next month? Are you in??

Cabin grandma said...

I'm with Wendy! It was so great having you here. some day we will have to live closer!

Allens, Inc. said...

Seattle is such a fun place, ESPECIALLY when you're with fun people, and there's nothing quite like a girls' trip! Glad you got to go, and that your whole family is doing well.

Allens, Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.